We provide a wide range of accounting services that are delivered by our team of professionally qualified accountants and tailored to cater to the specific needs of our clients. This includes companies that are seeking to relocate their offices to Cyprus from abroad or even start-up firms who simply require the outsourcing of their accounting function.
Our main objective is to play a pivotal role in ensuring that our clients consistently comply with all relevant regulatory accounting requirements, and are always kept informed of all statutory amendments to accounting legislation. This is why we ensure that our employees frequently attend industry specific seminars so as to continuously expand on their expertise and also to be able to regularly monitor worldwide trends within the business, accounting and finance sectors.
Through our team of accounting professionals we offer the following services:
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of reports customised to the needs of the client
- Monthly debtors and creditors’ ledger reporting including ageing and other analysis
- Financial reporting and preparation of financial statements
- Any other auxiliary service in accordance with what the client requests.
Outsourced Accounting Function
We are also experienced in all areas of outsourcing the accounting function which can minimize or even eliminate costs such as those pertaining to Accounting and/or Payroll Software Licences and related annual maintenance fees, as well as accountant salaries.
Our accounting team can provide outsourced accounting services at a client’s premises or from our offices, and these include:
- Invoicing - the client can provide us all sales invoice details and we will generate and send the invoice within 24 hours
- Book Keeping and monthly updating of accounting records
- Full Payroll service
- Management of Debtors/Creditors ledger
- Provision of Cyprus Postal Address
- Co-ordination of Letters and Correspondence
- Post redirection
- Provision of telephone, fax & electronic mail
- Representing client to Governmental authorities
- Review of existing accounting systems and procedures
- Preparation of management accounts and budgets (yearly, quarterly or monthly)
- Computerization of accounting records
- Provident Fund Services
- Accounting support
A quote for a fixed fee for the relevant services required can be provided.